Hello! :]

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Review: Cover Girl Trublend Mousse

Review: CoverGirl Trublend Mousse

What CoverGirl says:
So silky, so light, you won't believe you're wearing makeup! The luxurious whipped formula of TRUblend Whipped Foundation glides on for silky-smooth coverage, a lightweight feel and a natural, fresh-looking complexion.

Pics: Click on pics for a larger view



My Review:
For someone with combination skin I think this is a perfect foundation for me. I only use this foundation during the fall/spring seasons because the weather is not too cold that it will dry out my skin and not too hot to make it very oily. It blends nicely and the coverage goes from light to medium but its buildable.

Similar to Maybelline Dream Mousse foundation which I had tried before it was too dry on skin but their texture feels nice and marshmallow-like.

I love how this product is half liquid and half mousse, one con is its in a jar so its going to have a lot of exposure don't expect this product to last very long, use as much as you can.

Price: $8.00-$10.00usd, price varies depending on where you get them.
Ratings: 5/5
Would I buy it again?: yes

No comments:

ad